Add to Cart
G&L Tribute SB-2 Satin Black
Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending classic Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This JB projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features a classic gloss finish, while its comfortable 9″ radius and medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver modern playability. What’s more, the JB features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
Update: All Tribute Series Guitars and Basses now come with Satin Finished Necks!
• FINISH: Satin Black
• CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
• SCALE: 34"
• PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ split-coil (neck) and single coil (bridge) made in Fullerton, California
• BODY WOOD: Poplar
• NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple
• FRETBOARD: Rosewood
• NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2"
• NECK RADIUS: 12"
• NECK PROFILE: Medium C
• NECK FINISH: Vintage Tint Satin Neck
• FRETS: 21 Medium jumbo, nickel
• TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
• BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock
• CONTROLS: Dual-volume
• Weight: 9.2 LBS