Ray Mullin Music - Since 1923. We OPEN, inspect, and test ALL guitars, pedals, amplifiers, etc. Our instruments are tuned, cleaned, and cared for daily in a humidity and temperature controlled room. We will set up this guitar for you at no extra charge.
EASTMAN SB59 Antique Redburst
Inspired by the classic single cut design, the SB59 features a one piece solid Mahogany body with highly figured book matched Maple top. It's a vintage combination that provides stunning tonal results, rich and resonant it's every bit as impressive as its American counterparts. With Eastman's a lush Sunburst nitro finish it looks authentically old school and will only continue to develop with further use.
The one piece Mahogany neck boasts a slick Ebony fingerboard, 12" radius, 24.5" scale length, 22 frets and cream binding. Smooth and well balanced it offers easy access right up the neck, perfect for lead runs.
Loaded with a pair of Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers, the SB59 delivers classic tones for a wide range of styles and settings. Whether you're a blues player, jazzer or classic rock tone fiend, the SB59 can provide knockout tones above and beyond what you would expect from a guitar of this price. It's a real winner. While their name may not carry the same weight as other more established manufacturers, the quality of their guitars certainly does!
- Weight: 8.2 LBS
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Body and Neck
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Crowns
- Backplates: Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101A-NI
- Bridge: Gotoh GE-104B-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg: Gotoh EP-A1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic 59
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors: Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height: 3/32" and 2/32"
- Case: Hardshell Case